Saturday, May 6, 2017

Guest Post How To Hack WiFi Password Part 1

Guest Post How To Hack WiFi Password Part 1


Friends am not here for stories or long talks but to let you know WiFi Hacking is real and working 100%. I have hacked so many WiFi in my Area, if I mean many,  I dont mean all.

WiFi hacking can be done by every android user as my method doesnt involve rooting your device. All you need is you android device and a certain App am going to introduce to you as we proceed.

?

But before I tell you about this app have this in mind; This Method cannot be used to hack all Routers. Routers Hackable must be WPS enabled.

SEE STEPS ON HOW TO HACK WIFI PASSWORD
>> Firstly Download WPSPIN from Google Playstore here
>> Install The App and Open Asap
>> Immediately the Apps opens it begins to Scan For WPS Enabled device Wireless Network in your Area
>> Now Click on any of the available Networks/or the Network you want to hack.
>> Now it automatically generates a 8 digit PIN
>> Copy that
>> Open your laptop and enter the 8 digit generated in the password field
>>  WiFi Password successfully hacked

I will introduce a second method which is much easier than this in my next post.
Remember this works for only WPS Enabled Routers. 

Written By PiDo of Preshtech.com 

Go to link Download

No comments:

Post a Comment